This document was created using a Contractology template available at freenetlaw.com.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Cookies on our website
bridget-edwards.com uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- First Party Cookies (These are cookies that are set by this website directly)
- Google Analytics
- Content Management System cookies
- Our websites uses a CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with this CMS, and whether you have logged into the CMS. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
- Google Analytics
- Third Party Cookies
- These are cookies set on your machine by external websites the services of which are used on this site. Cookies of this type are found in sharing buttons across the site, and allow visitors to share content on social networks. These cookies may include, but are not limited to, the following services: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Digg. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, they are controlled by scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites might be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
- Shopping Cart Cookies
- We use a session cookie to remember your log-in information, and to keep track of what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
bridget-edwards.com publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
You can contact bridget-edwards.com by email at email@example.com.